What is ISO 9001?
ISO is a worldwide federation that promotes and develops the facilitation of the international exchange of goods and services, which pretty much means they oversee everything to make sure the customer doesn’t get the short end of the stick. In other words, they’re the good guys. The ISO has a number of certifications and standards that companies can apply for, and if all criteria are met after safely guiding an inspector through the dark inner workings of their company, then the company gets to advertise the fact that they are a consumer-friendly business. There are many ISO standards, but the ISO 9001 certification states that a company that possess it has met the standards of quality as dictated by the ISO.
What ISO 9001 Guarantees You
A company that is ISO 9001 certified:
- Has a set of procedures that cover all key processes in the business;
- Monitors processes to ensure they are effective;
- Keeps adequate records;
- Checks output for defects, with appropriate and corrective action where necessary;
- Regularly reviews individual processes and the quality system itself for effectiveness; and
- Facilitates continual improvement.
What this boils down to is that any company with ISO 9001 certification takes care that its production and service processes run smoothly and constantly improves on the processes already in place. As a consumer, this certification gives you peace of mind that the company is not only consistently reliable in their production process, but is actively improving to create a better experience for you.
Gilla's Quality Policy
“Gilla Enterprises and its employees and partners are committed to provide products and services that consistently meet and exceed our customers’ expectations, with continued emphasis on consistency, and adhering to regulatory requirements. Our goal is to continually improve our quality management system for our employees and customers. We strive to maintain our reputation as a leader in the global vape industry.”
- Get orders shipped within 24hrs of receiving payment 100% of the time
- Achieve and maintain order accuracy of 98%
- Less than 2 customer complaints per month
- Retain and continually train employees
- Achieve CSAT scores that match or exceed Fortune 500 CPG Companies scores